Give your passengers and crew confidence that they can safely return to the skies with the use of Aviation Clean Air’s (ACA) airborne and ground-use Ion Distribution Units.
The only technology in the market able to kill up to 99.7% of pathogens, allergens and contaminants both airborne and on surfaces – within minutes. Recent laboratory tests show both the airborne and ground-use units are effective in neutralizing COVID-19.
Download the Ion Distribution Unit product sheet.
- Neutralizes pathogens, allergens and contaminants in the air and on surfaces, including:
» COVID-19, SARS, MRSA, e.Coli, C. diff, Noro Virus, Legionella, Staph
» Allergens, Mold spores
» Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Produces no ozone
- Environmentally-friendly, no chemicals added
- Continuous, proactive sanitation and purification
- Easy installation process, virtually maintenance-free
- Proven technology that has been used in Aerospace since 2012
- Currently installed on platforms, including:
» Gulfstream, Boeing Business Jet, Falcon, Hawker, and Challenger
VSE Aviation and 1st Choice Aerospace are prepared to support the global aerospace market today with this proven technology to provide continuous cabin sanitation and purification, ensuring airlines keep travelers, flight attendants and pilots as safe as possible as we return to the skies.